The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Waiting for the little man...

So, I sit here and wait, rather impatiently...for the little man to make his debut.
Quit working earlier than planned, because I was sure he was all ready...nothing.
Grandma came earlier than planned...nothing.
Daddy canceled a work trip to Reno...nothing.
Figures--don't they make the decisions most of the time anyway?! Maybe it will be this weekend, or maybe he will actually decide to be a due date baby!?

I think the anticipation of having a baby is enough in itself, but all of the other unknowns we face because of the cleft are making us that much more anxious. All that I know is that I can't wait to have him in my arms and bring him home!! Caydree is very ready to be a big sister too. Yesterday when my mom took her to daycare she came over and kissed my tummy and said, "I'll see you later...", it was SO sweet, and you can just tell she already loves him.

Needless to say, since I haven't been on here in awhile, I thought I'd post an update. Hopefully my next one will be his birth! Until then, we wait... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment