The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Still here...

So I didn't drop off the planet, just trying to figure out my internet...so here I sit, in the master closet, plugged directly into the wireless router...ARGHH. Oh well.

Calder's baptism was great, and I'm also trying to figure out why my computer won't accept the pictures from our printer, so once I get that worked out, I'll put them on here. He was adorable in his Uncle Allen's baptismal outfit...one more week and he would have burst the seams, he is getting CHUNKY!

I'm trying to relax on my 4 day weekend, and we celebrated Shane's birthday yesterday...he will tell you that it's great to be 32 again! LOL, he's funny, and having a hard time feeling a bit old.

So, I'm out of here...hard to get anything done while I'm sitting here in the closet! Pictures up later, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to find your blog! My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you approach Calder's surgery.

    ReplyDelete