The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

summer...thought I would have more time?! HA...

So, school ended, summer began, and the extra time I thought I'd have is nowhere to be found. I just want to give BIG props to all the amazing stay home moms I know...the fact that you love what you do, and manage to do it without killing anyone is seriously something I envy! This is why I am a working mom...LOVE my kids, love being home, but all day, everyday is just too much for me.

So, in the few minutes I have while naps overlap:
  • Calder is standing unassisted for long stretches of time, and in the last few days has gotten his 2nd bottom tooth
  • Caydree finished up at her in home day care, and will be coming to the kindergarten readiness program at my school next year
  • had our "cleft team" meeting for Calder and they told us not to anticipate his palate surgery until Sept.
  • I am changing grade levels, and will be working with one of my best friends and one of the most amazing teachers I know, Nicole, in 5th grade next year!
  • we cleaned up our garage enough to buy an elliptical and start working out...although Shane has been much better about it than I
  • went to the Temecula balloon and wine festival, Calder saw his 1st live concert and Caydree got her 1st pony ride
  • we wallpapered the kid's bathroom with a surfboard border...finally
  • Calder experienced the beach for the 1st time by eating it...sand must taste yummy?I
I will upload some pictures later, for some reason blogger is not letting me right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment