The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Midnight Milk Diaries

OK...another breastfeeding blog? No, although it is tempting! My title is fun...

Definitely have to say that this pumping thing is not really something that I would want to do forever! I've decided that my right side just can't keep up, and it has decided to clog again. :( If you are a woman who has breastfed or pumped and experienced a clogged milk duct you know what I am talking about...hard as a rock, painful boob...NO GOOD. Thankfully, since it happened before, I knew what it was, and how to "fix" it, and we are feeling much better. I'm going to try taking this supplement called lecithin to prevent it from happening again. I'm also back to the strict pumping schedule...think I got a bit lazy this last week! Going back to school will help keep me on a better schedule too.

So, this round of pumping done, I'm off to bed! GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment