The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to Work

So, after being off for my almost 11 week maternity leave...today is my 1st day back to school. Don't exactly know what I need to teach, so we are all going to be doing some catch up today! Being off has been amazing, to have the most wonderful bonding time with my baby was truly a gift...although now I really know that I am not cut out to be a stay home mom. :) I am glad to be going back to the routine of things that working gives...and it helps that I love my job teaching. My kids at school have missed me, which makes me feel pretty great too, and I know that Calder will be in good hands at Mamma's house.

That is the big news for the week, Calder has his 2 month well-baby appointment on Friday...where is the time going?!

No comments:

Post a Comment