The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Calder's 1st Christmas photo shoot

So, I'm not a great photographer, and I don't have a fancy camera,
but I LOVE these pictures of my sweet boy!!!
I guess maybe it helps that he is so darn cute?!


To me, he looks a lot like Caydree did in this one!


Caught him just before the big smile....


Love the crazy hair...no this was not after the Santa hat came off!! Too long for a mohawk, and mommy didn't want the big boy part/comb-over!



"Are we almost done mommy? I'm gettin' tired..."
Did I mention that he loves to chew on his fist? Poor thing, I don't know what he's going to do when he has to have arm restraints on after surgery... :(


OK, I'll add a couple of big sister too...although she was supposed to be resting
during our photo shoot...she talked to herself, read books, and put on her princess jewelry for almost 2 hours instead! These shots were from last weekend.

Here she is in front of "her" trees. She gets to decorate them with her special ornaments. She is wearing her "fancy" dress that Grandma sent her!

I think my friend Deanne said it best, and I hope she doesn't mind if I quote her,
"What time is it? Whatever time Caydree wants it to be!" Dang she is a sassy pants!
Don't know where she got that...


Stand by for more pictures and holiday news!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, Kalissa! Enjoy this Christmas with your sweet little ones!

    Mary Lee Saunders

    ReplyDelete