The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

More October...

These are in order from earliest to most recent!

Here are Caydree and Nicelle at our school's Fall Festival!
Mommy and Calder at the festival...my little skeleton!

Took little man to get his first "real" haircut, because Mommy and Mamma are not really the "professionals" we'd like to believe we are. I pretty much gave him a "Dumb and Dumber" chop job...poor thing! As luck would have it, he played the typical 1 year old and wouldn't sit still, cried, threw a big fit...and got NO haircut. Mommy got some advice, that's about it. ;) Maybe next time. Doesn't he look SATISFIED in this next shot? Turkey.

So, after the haircut, we went to our favorite "beach park" instead! Much better time there, I must say.

Waving to the kids...

laying in the sand...

The following week we carved our pumpkin! Daddy did most of the hard work.

She thought it was "SO spooky"...

I haven't uploaded much of Caydree lately, this is a new video of her singing! This is pretty funny, and she normally CAN count, but I love her confusion in the 2nd song...ahhh, my little funny girl...don't grow up anymore, I'll keep you just like this forever!




We went to a Harvest Festival at Tom's Farm in Corona...that was really fun. Caydree loved the ferris wheel! Here we are at the very top! Mommy got to hear some of her favorite Christian bands play, Calder got to dance, we had a good time!


On Halloween I took Calder for some good old Sears pictures today too...wanted to get some of him with the "1". He did alright...and I know I just need to call on all of my amazing photographer friends when I get the picture itch...so from now on, that's probably what I'll be doing. Such a hassle at Sears. :/

Halloween...the night was rushed, and we didn't get to do all we wanted to, but on the whole had a good time.


Caydree dressed up like a "black kitty cat ballerina", and the little while Calder
was dressed, he was a monkey.


I want to go trick-or-treating too!


End of the evening...we'd call it a success!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. That video of Caydree is soo adorable! Her confusion is priceless :) Glad to hear your Halloween was a success!
    ~Lainie

    ReplyDelete