The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sick of being sick!

I've been terribly sick, and willing it to just leave us alone isn't working! Little man has had a bit of the runny nose and cough, but today at the pediatrician, she gave the go ahead for surgery on the 17th! I can't believe that she said OK, but I am SO relieved!

That means I have exactly nine days to love the sweet smile I see everyday...which isn't enough time in my book, but we've taken lots of pictures...

14.4 pounds was the weight today, so he is still growing too! Ok for cereal with a spoon, and veggies and fruits too...he's gonna love that!

He is almost ready to sit on his own and getting up on all fours is the most recent feat! I know that one day, I'm going to look over and see him crawling and climbing all over everything!

Wanted to get a quick post on here, but I'm off to eat a late dinner and then to bed!

SICKNESS be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment