The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6 months already?

Actually almost 7, where has the time gone? I don't ever remember it going this fast with Caydree, but maybe it did, and life it just busier so I'm probably not paying as much attention. :(

Calder is sitting, and mastered the "marine" crawl just in the past couple of days! He of course, heads straight for anything you don't want him to have, and wants everything that you are holding, no matter what it is. The first place he goes is under the coffee table, and he has figured out how to climb over the pillow barricades we put around him, so we may be in the market for a baby pen! :)

Had our 6 mo. appointment...weighed in at 15.3 pounds, so he is hanging out in the 10th percentile. Doctor is happy with that, and they are not worried about any other growth, he's at about the 50th for height and head size. The same day, Mamma took him down to San Diego for a genetics follow up. That went great as well, I sent her with a long list of things to tell them and to ask...so I'm sure they think I'm the one with the problems! LOL...
I was/am most concerned about speech delays, but he is only 6 mo, and I need to relax about it. He has a hearing test in May, and I know they will be able to tell us more then, so I'll just wait!

Other than that, he's sleeping all night 8-10 hours in his own crib, and only chose to wake up super early this morning...so we've been up for over an hour, and mommy doesn't really know how she is going to get ready for work, but we'll figure it out. Gotta go wake sister up now too, so the next 1/2 hour will be fun before I have to leave. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment