The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

No more glue!

So, all of the glue and icky around Calder's nose and lip is officially off...just got the last little piece a few minutes ago! Daddy will be happy, he's been trying to suction that last bit out of his poor little nose for 3 days now! Actually, I think Calder will be happier...

These few pictures are from the last couple of days, and I need to be taking more, but they all start to look the same...
I think he's still pretty darn cute, even with all that nasty under his nose...it was funny the other day I was out shopping, and I think more people stared at us because of the glue than they ever did before his lip was repaired!
"No, my child doesn't need a tissue...thanks for staring."

This was just after the glue came off. I love how he sticks his lower lip out...still
trying to figure out what that top lip can do!

Here is my happy boy, playing with his bottle instead of drinking it!


1 comment:

  1. I felt like I had to explain myself because I knew people were wondering why I didn't clean Soraya's face! she had the dried blood and some scabbing or glue for a while it seemed...I was too afraid to pick or wipe at it too much. I can't get over how well it's healed already! when do you start massaging it? what did your Dr. give you to put on it? mine gave a prescription cream to rub in and then vit. E...I need to get better at doing both!

    ReplyDelete