The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter...

How did I miss putting these up? I thought I'd put some pictures up here, but apparently that was Facebook...? So, here are a few of our Easter pictures! I was a very brave soul this year, and decided to take the kiddos (all by myself on an airplane) to Tucson to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa, Great-Grandpa, and the aunts, uncles and cousins. It didn't seem so bad initially, but I will say that next time I travel with the kids, I will not do it alone!

We had a lot of fun with family in Tucson. We went to the Botanical Gardens to their butterfly exhibit, where these pictures were taken...
Caydree and Grandma

Calder with Grandpa and Great-Grandpa

We spent Easter Sunday, after church, at cousin Emily's house for a delicious lunch and fun family time!
Calder with mommy

Caydree with her favorite eggs

This last one is at our house before we left...we decided to dye some eggs and Caydree of course picked the pink and orange ones as her favorites. She rarely looks at the camera for pictures these days, so the fact that I got this good of a picture is pretty exciting!

Needless to say, celebrating Easter with family was really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment