The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Beautiful Girl

Caydree...

I rarely get smiles out of my first munchkin these days...this one was so close!! She is a ragamuffin, a parrot, and a sassy-pants...3 1/2 going on 13, empathetic beyond her years, and a great big sister...a free-spirit who will make you a deal and try to reason her way into or out of anything.

I miss her smiles for photos, but sure do enjoy them when they appear--they are so genuine and spontaneous. She lights up to entertain her baby brother...and her favorite line is, "he's smilin' at me..." which I in turn respond to, "of course he is, he loves you!" SO true...he can't get enough of her, and would smile at her all day.

She truly is my sweet, beautiful girl, and I am so thankful and proud to be her mommy. Even when she crosses her arms at me and gives me the stink eye, I love her more than life...

She's already planning her 4th birthday, for the thousandth time... she is growing up, and I want to remember every minute. So for now, I will keep taking pictures, smiling or not...of my beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment