The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Monday, January 11, 2010

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

Yes, we have been watching Snow White, and yes, I go back to work tomorrow. I'm anxious to have our routine back...that is the only really difficult thing about long breaks. Everyday for the last week Caydree has asked me if she is going to Linda's--that is daycare, and it makes me feel like chopped liver, but I know she loves it, and that makes me happy!! She misses her friends and her routine too!

So, even though there are no kiddos tomorrow (we have meetings all day) we will see if I can make it on 4 hours of sleep. I had a lot to do tonight, and I'm still not done! Thank goodness I can type this while I pump! LOL. So, off to bed for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment