The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

the weight...

Well, since my scale battery died just before Christmas (how convenient for me...) I have not been able to weigh the little man. Getting another one should be more of a priority, but I think there was something about it that I've just been trying to ignore. Maybe I was scared that he wasn't going to be gaining...maybe I thought I would analyze every ounce...I don't know.

I do know he is gaining, just not how much. The most obvious signs are the double chin and the chubby toes! Maybe I'll be able to get a picture and/or a battery today to find out just how much. The pediatrician didn't give us a goal weight or rate of gain, I just know we need to fatten him up! Update to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment