The Jennings' Jabber...a few of our moments, at least...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

So, some of the very best times in my life, have to be followed by some of the saddest days...Grandma and Grandpa come to visit, and spend a wonderful time with us...we are all incredibly spoiled while they are here, and then they have to leave.

I guess maybe I never envisioned my immediate family living so far apart. I leave to take them to the airport any minute, and will probably cry the whole way home... and then spend the next week readjusting to life as we normally know it around here. :(

I know they hate it as much if not more than I do. Words cannot ever begin to describe the gratitude and love we have for them!!

SO, Mom and Dad--thank you for a wonderful visit, it is never long enough and we wish they never had to end. We anxiously await the next one, and it can't come soon enough!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment